Savannah Graduates to Host Free FAFSA Workshops in March and May
(March 18, 2015) — Savannah Graduates, a new community-wide initiative focused on creating a more educated workforce in Chatham County, is offering free workshops to assist community members in completing the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
Workshops will be conducted by professionals and held at Armstrong State University, Savannah State University and Savannah Technical College.
Armstrong State University
Armstrong Center, 13040 Abercorn St.
• Tuesday, March 24, 5-8 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 5, 4:30-7 p.m.
Savannah State University
Social Science Building, Room 220, 3219 College St.
• Wednesday, March 25, noon-2:30 p.m.
• Friday, March 27, 6-7 p.m.
College of Business Administration, Room 129, 3219 College St.
• Thursday, March 26, 6-7 p.m.
Savannah Technical College
Savannah Campus Library, 5717 White Bluff Road
• Tuesday, March 24, 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, March 25, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Tuesday, March 31, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Participants are asked to bring their Social Security number, driver's license, 2014 W2s, 2014 tax information, untaxed income records, and alien registration or permanent resident card.
For more information, visit SavannahGraduates.com.